Old November 7th 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bettina

Default Felinitations: 1st draft sent

On 7 Nov., 03:32, "Yowie" wrote:
For those of you who are participating in this year's card exchange, the 1st
draft has been issued.

If you haven't got a copy within 24 hours and/or find a mistake that needs
correcting, please let me know.

Yowie
--
"because its more fun to be evil" - Jarppi, _The Dudesons_

My return mail to feliciatations didn't go through, I was just
informed.
So now here - how about connecting the real names on the list to the
rpca-nicks .
I am lost with many names without having the connected nicks.
Wolud that be much work?

love
Bettina
(Luna is just supervising my writing and bites me in my chin)g