Old November 7th 08, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Felinitations: 1st draft sent

Kathy wrote:

"Yowie" wrote:

For those of you who are participating in this year's card exchange,
the 1st draft has been issued...

Can we pick and choose who to send to or should we do the whole list?
Yeah, I'm cheap...

You're entitled to do whatever you like. But remember that because
your name is on the list, some of the people you don't send cards to
will probably be sending cards to you. I don't think that means you
must send cards to everyone - it's not like you'll be kicked out of
the card club if you don't "obey the rules" (how could such rules be
enforced?). But some people's feelings might get hurt and you might
feel bad about that, so that's something to keep in mind.

Just an opinion from a non-member...

--
Joyce ^..^