Old June 23rd 12, 05:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default No cat has come for my vacancy yet

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"dgk" wrote in message
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 21:25:39 +0100, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I know for a fact that it should not be a black one.

I keep my cat food in my porch and Boyfie likes to accompany me to get
it.
He can see out of it and there was a black cat strolling about his own
business over the road.
Boyfie immediately puffed up and was about to go out there and destroy.
He
has never forgotten that black cat that bullied him, even though it has
moved away. OK KFC sorted it then, but no black cat can come near the
house
now, since he is brave enough to fight for himself.
A poor little girlie black cat was just passing through the garden and he
jumped on her a while ago.
No black cats allowed here :-( which is a pity as I would quite like one.
Tweed

I thought they went more by smell?

Boyfie only has to see a black cat and he goes crazy, he had bad
experience with one. Which he has never forgotten and probably never
will.

So much for some people saying cats don't remember things. I know they do.
And they hold grudges.

Jill