Old April 1st 08, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sebastian anna Joolian

Default Better news fur Diana & Ryan

Da Moon Kat gets da Catifurrnia Nachural dri anna Wellness kanned. We don get
doze cuz we haz "speshul needs" buttid effuri wunze inna wile meowmie gifs us
summa dat dri fud azza treet and we goze crazi offur it. in fakt, troof tu be
told Julian won't eet hiz fud unless he gets free or fur Catifurrnia Nachural
crunchiez in hiz fud.

Sebastian

In article ,
The Porter Cats says...

*da Porter cats reed what Anti Heather rote*

Ahem. We want tew go liff wif Anti Heather! Da fud sowns yummy.

MOL!

On Apr 1, 2:38=A0pm, wrote:

Hi every kitty and hoomin! =A0This is Anti Heather of DaRennieKidz. =A0I'm=

not really an ex rpcc'er, but since my ISP took newsgroups away, I've
not been able to visit nearly as often as I would like. =A0As well, I
now volunteer, and am on the Board of Directors of Abbey Cat
Adoptions, which, as I'm sure you can understand, keeps me very busy.