Old June 5th 10, 12:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: A Pawty Inbitatashun)

http://www.smurgle.net/anais/Party_2010.html

[An aqua '55 T-Bird pulls up to Hiro-sans
Sushi-do in the West Villiage, and a petite
cream-and-white Persian, wearing a crisp, linen
sun-dress and a wide-brimmed hat exits on the arm
of a distinguished-looking, much larger
yellow-orange Tom with some grey at the temples.
He is wearing a coral silk pongee shirt, loose
white linen slacks and a Panama hat, shaped in a
1940's style. He holds the door for her, and they
walk in.]

Meow Kitties!

How iz efurrywon tonight! Happy Purrday,
Sundance!

[they wave at everyone]

--
Purrs,