Old July 6th 08, 08:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT a child hood memory Passes

Sherry wrote:

On Jul 5, 5:08?pm, wrote:

What was the cowboy show? I remember a cowboy show in my area. One time
the guy from the show came to my public library once and I got to shake
his hand. (This was a big deal to me in my small town. )

It was our local channel 4. The set was "The Circle 4 Ranch"....and
the host
was "Foreman Scotty", who was a handsome young man dressed completely
in white, including his hat. (but of course, he was a good guy). Can't
remember the sidekicks.

Oh, god, I just remembered the name of the supposed cowboy show from my
childhood. It was the "Salty Brine" show. Maybe he rode a seahorse.
I have no idea why I remembered it as a cowboy show!

If it was your birthday, you got to sit on "Woody the
Birthday Horse"...a wooden plank horse. I think I got a "zoo
key"....kind of a pass to a visit at the zoo.

LOL! That must have been fun.

--
Joyce

To email me, remove the triple-X from my user name. ^..^