Old August 17th 05, 08:37 PM
Janet B

On Wed, 17 Aug 2005 19:13:55 GMT, "kilikini"
, clicked their heels and said:

You can't have an indoor/outdoor cat without
infesting your house with fleas, mites and ticks or whatever. I just don't
see the point.

kili

While my cats stay in, for their safety and wellbeing, the above
comment is absurd. Dogs go out every day and don't infest houses with
fleas, mites and ticks, and cats are no different.

My cats can go on the deck or patio with us, but never unattended
outside, and I don't trust the dog behind me not to come over the
fence at them, so close to the house or not at all. Skipjack say not
at all - he will stay in an open doorway.

As far as cultural differences, the US is a very different place from
many other countries. The population (human, feline,, canine, wild
animals) just can't be compared, nor that vicious beast, the
automobile.

--
Janet B
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com