Old April 29th 05, 12:44 PM
Adrian

tanada wrote:
I like to keep the mental muscles flexing and find entertainment at
the same time. One of the ways I do this is to find alternate ways of
saying something. Another is to make a phrase out of the three
letters on most licensee plates.

I was bored at work the other day (all students behaving, classroom
too quiet) and decided to see how many terms I could come with for
"MOTHER"

My selections are below. Please add yours as well.

Mother, Mom, Mommy, Ma, Meowmie, Mama
Mum, Mummy, Mumsie, Maman, Modda, Nana
Female Parental Unit, She Who Must Be Obeyed,
She Who Spawned Me, Egg Donor, Oven Provider,
Sergeant of House, That Woman, Muthur, Yo Muthur,
Spanking Recycling Expert, The Woman Who Married My Dad,
My Sister/Brother's Mom/Mother, The Enforcer,
The Punishment Machine, Female Parent,
The Woman Who Lives In My House,
The Grandmother of My Children,
My Excuse for Being Here, The Rule Maker,
My Aunt/Uncle's Female Sibling,

Pam S.

Mater.
--