Old August 10th 08, 11:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default OT do any of you have sleep apnea

Since you posted about Monday, I have found out that 9 people I know or,
know their relatives, have this. Only one had her tonsils out and it went
fine. The others are using the machine and 6 of these feel it is
successful. The other two, from what was said, aren't really giving it a
chance. It bothers them, the single one thinks his lady friends won't like
it. I would think if someone cared enough to sleep with him, she would
prefer the machine to thinking he might have died in bed with her.

Don't lay and stew about what you have read here, or you will never get to
sleep. ONE DAY AT A TIME MY FRIEND.
"Matthew" wrote in message
g.com...

you all realize that you are scaring the crap out of me :-o