Old June 27th 15, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Buddy's Mom

Default Cat has scabs on his back

Sorry I didn't see this before. My cat is allergic to carbs. His back breaks
out if he eats carbs. Try putting your cat on a NO carb diet and see if they
go away.

On Friday, March 20, 2015 at 9:34:30 AM UTC-4, Baldoni wrote:
I have adopted a cat that was left in my street he belonged to a girl
who moved out and left him behind. I have treated him for worms and
fleas several times over the last couple of years and that's not a
problem. He has however several scabs that run along his spine and I am
hoping someone can tell me what they are and how to get rid of them.
Thanks.