Old September 21st 05, 05:31 AM
Kerry

Mishi wrote:
Meet the players: Kiara, a lovely grey tiger DLH aged 18 mos, and Jacob, a
DSH, nattily attired in a grey tuxedo with white mittens, age 9 weeks.

Kiara: Now, Jakie, watch how I do this: You stand WAY up on your legs and
reach REALLY high, then bounce (Jumps up after a 'fly' - one I can't see,
but they can.)

Jake: Oooh, ooh! I can do that! Like this? (jumps up and lands flat on his
butt.) OUCH!

Kiara: No, nummy nuts! Like this! You have to put more energy into it.
(Leaps way up, and lands like a ton of lead.) Fang it! I missed again.

Jake: I don't think I can land that hard. I only weigh 1 1/2 lbs!

Kiara: Watch it with the fat jokes, kid. (stalks off to wash her face.) You
are too little to learn anyway!

Giving a big sigh, Jake walks over to Sasquatch and grabs him by the leg.
Sassy holds him down for a good long wash. I guess being little can be a
pain, but it does have its perks! G

That's a sweet story. Kittens do the cutest things!

Kerry
plus Amy Sue and Bootleg, too