Old April 11th 08, 09:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Licky's back at vet today

wrote:
Despite about 2 months of giving him special c/d food, and not letting
him eat any more dry food, Licky still has some blood in his urine.
He doesn't appear to be straining - at least I haven't seen him going
in and out of the litterbox every 5 minutes, which is what happens
when he's straining. I know he has blood because I've been seeing the
little droplets of it on the bathroom floor.

So, he's back at you-know-where today, having yet another urinalysis.
If they can manage it, they will take a culture to see if there's an
infection. If they still can't find anything, I'll have to schedule an
ultrasound, but I'm hoping that won't be necessary.

More purrs for Licky.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart