Old September 14th 04, 10:29 PM
jamie

kaeli wrote:

I don't care if SD is hand-made by God, the cats won't touch it, so how about
recommending another brand they'll actually eat?

Of the following, please pick one that you think is best for my cats:

1. Higher-quality dry[*] only
2. Lower-quality wet primary with HQ dry as a snack overnight
3. HQ dry primary with LQ wet as a snack in the evening
4. LQ wet only

* higher-quality dry my cats will eat include Pro Plan, Royal Canin, Chicken
Soup Cat Lovers, Nutro Natural Choice, Nutro Max Cat, Purina One

I managed to miss how old your cats are. If they're fairly young,
I would suggest mostly high quality dry over mostly low quality wet,
and maybe you'll be able to afford a premium canned that they like,
by the time they're older.

If they're senior kittizens like mine are, any of your above choices
could exascerbate problems, so I don't know what to suggest, other
than trying to cut the budget somewhere else to afford premium
canned.

--
jamie )

"There's a seeker born every minute."