Old January 8th 05, 06:14 PM

I have reported her to the SPCA - they have had several complaints
about this woman but every time they go there the place is spotless, so
they will not go again. She is very clever, although I can't imagine
all this being worth it. Couldn't she make a much better living raising
healthy cats and not being so dishonest?
I also called several breeders associations in the area, and they have
ALL heard of her. But they WILL NOT intervene in a dispute between a
breeder and a buyer - I am in the process now of filing a formal
complaints with TICA. One organization told me that she used to
cross-breed Ragdolls with Himalayans, and then selling the Himalayans
as purebreds.
It just disgusts me that nobody is willing to DO anything when everyone
knows what she is up to! My next move is to post an ad in the local
paper where she advertises her kittens, telling people to check with
the local breeders before they buy a cat from her.