Old June 17th 05, 05:01 PM
Brad

On 13 Jun 2005 03:48:45 -0700, "daddypop"
wrote:

Brad wrote:

Get lost punk.........I can't believe all the wannabes around
here......as soon as I laid claim to my woman you guys all come up
with the same idea......and try and have a little bit of self
esteem.....oh Mary oh Mary did you see what I wrote about you.....geez
what a loser.....go find someone thats not taken already shes my
bitch......matter of fact you and Barry would make a nice couple.

Your so vain, you probably think this post is about you.

What a crock of poo poo you is.

You sure Mary likes guys who still eat bugars?

You are precious......did you mean burgers or boogers...??....I rarely
say anything aboutg spelling.......but the occasional imbecile comes
along and I have no idea what he is saying I have to ask......if you
meant burgers yes I eat the occasional burger and if you meant booger
......gosh you sure know how to hurt a guy......you win I don't want to
tangle with you anymore........please leave me alone you have me
scared half to death.....

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"