Old November 1st 04, 08:52 AM
Jeanette

Kreisleriana wrote in message
On Sun, 31 Oct 2004 17:07:11 -0600, Cheryl
yodeled:

If you look closely, you can see two sets of eyes.

When Ade and I moved into our first home together, it was mid October. One
night, I went out into the garden to put the rubbish out, and saw, at the
bottom of the garden, SEVEN eyes staring at me from seven feet off the
ground. I didn't stand my ground.

The next morning, I went back to investigate, and realised that the 'being'
must have been something on top of next door's shed. All became clear when I
was introduced to our neighbours collection of cats, which included a one
eyed darling :-)

Jeanette