Old July 10th 08, 01:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default PING Pat: You've ruined my life :)

Pat wrote:

Also, in the last two levels (8 & 9), there are lots of colored bombs, and
if you watch for those and use them wisely, you can really rack up the
points.

Oh, there are only 9 levels? I usually get to 7 or 8, I think I might
have once gotten to 9, but I don't remember. However, I only racked up
129K points, so I was thinking maybe there were a lot more levels. I
guess I just have to get better at getting points within each level.
It always feels like I get a lot when going to the next level, and I'm
watching the point counter go up. But then, I have nothing to compare
that to.

This (and the ones from your previous post) is a good idea, btw.

--
Joyce ^..^