Old April 17th 20, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Laura Fenik

Default Need advice regarding kidney disease and non-regenerativeanemia for feline

Hi Carol, thank you for your understanding. I'm so sorry for you in the
loss of your dear Daisy-chan. I empathize with how hard that was.

While Victoria's quality of life has diminished (particularly on some
days), she still has a lot of life in her and brightness in her eyes. We
don't want to cut her life short when there is still hope. I understand
that there may come a time when Victoria will become so ill that we will
need to consider letting her go for her sake. We've not gotten to that
point yet.

We had a wonderful day a few days ago with Victoria outside. She was full
of life, so happy to be outside, she rolled around on the ground and
nibbled at the grass. On her good days, Victoria is alert and happy to be
alive.

That day was a wonderful victory. Another victory is that in my research,
I found some suggestions to entice Victoria to eat. Top food with
nutritional yeast powder and grated parmesan cheese. Or Native Pet's Bone
Broth powder or Purina FortiFlora probiotic. I've tried all of these with
success on some days.