Old August 18th 05, 03:09 PM

foxes. I don't think an urban British fox would attack a cat,
perhaps a bunny or chicken in a cage but not a cat, there's more than
enough food for them without even attempting a cat. Plus surely a cat
would win hands down against a British fox? I think the fox would leg
it rather than attack, whereas the cat might have a go just cos it's a
cat and that's what cats do.

To be honest, in England anyway, I'd be much more worried about what a
cat was going to get up to with the local wildlife/birds rather than
anything getting to the cat. I found somebodies pet hamster or
something not sure it was such a mess in my garden, and it wasn't Otis
that did it which was weird.