Old August 14th 03, 09:21 AM
dsh-diva

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:00:37 +0000 (UTC),
(Victor M. Martinez) wrote:

LAL wrote:
Oh just wear one of those shirts with "I kiss my cat on the mouth" written
in french.... ;-)
J'embrasse mon chat sur la bouche

Hehe.... Fez has this thing he does. He will come over near your face and
start smelling your nose, mouth, etc. If you don't tightly close your mouth,
he'll start licking your lips trying to get into your mouth!!! The first
time he did it I didn't know how far he'd go and I started giggling. Well,
this resulted in him sticking his tongue inside my mouth!!! Crazy kitten.

Xena and Callisto do this too!! Callisto especially when I'm singing,
but only soft singing. If I'm singing opera full out she's running
upstairs!! It's so cute they just gently lean over and smell my
mouth. Jennie