Old July 29th 08, 03:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default Ping Sherry

On Jul 29, 5:51*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
To answer some questions: *Yes, Webtv keeps long (read 300) posts at the
top every time a post is added. *I was frustrated by this and took it
out on Kyla. *I apologize to her for this. *Webtv has other advantages
and I much prefer it over my computer.
Tiger is doing just fine now BUT he still smells awful. *I will probably
have to take him to TED to have the offending hair shaved off. *
I hope this started a new thread!

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Glad he's better. My daughter's Maine Coon is also prone to icky fur
when he's had a bout with diarrhea, and gets shaved. She sings him
that song back from
an old "Friends" episode, "Smelly cat, smelly cat, what are they
feeding you?"

Sherry