Old June 25th 15, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Mack A. Damia

Default My outside cat has an electric blanket

On Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:44:25 -0400, dgk wrote:

So in a week or so we all get into a rented minivan and head for
Florida. I will donate the heated box to some TNR person nearby.

I was going to post a question about traveling with cats. I have two,
and I would like to take them with me if and when I go away for
several months.

Do you keep them in separate carriers? What about feeding and litter
during, say, a two or three day driving trip?