Old March 30th 06, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Pandora UPDATE

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:ee135be5bc4ee4d5c75cc10bbc25e384.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
We've located Pandora. I recieved a call from my vet telling me that she
had been brought in as an RTA as she was found on the side of the road
at about 9am by an elderly good samaritan. She is alive, with nothing
broken, but is bruised, battered and shaken and she has torn some
muscles in her back so is finding it difficult to walk.

Once the vet ID'd her with a microchip and had contacted me and I'd said
that I'd pay whatever it cost to fix her before knowing what was wrong,
the good samaritan paid her vets bills with his credit card and asked
the vet not to disclose his information. Apparently, the fact that
someone cared enough to not give a **** about the cost of fixing her up
meant that she was dearly loved. I'm still confused, overwhelmed,
baffled, relieved that I have my cat safe, and grateful to the good
samaritan.

A very wierd day so far.

Thank BAST for microchips, because she had lost her collar and ID. Purrs
for her to be on the mend soon would be much appreciated.

Helen M

Oh, thank goodness she was found and many future purrs go out to the good
samaritan! Question, does the doc have any idea what may have caused her
injuries? Could she have been trying to escape a dog or something?

kili