Old August 31st 13, 06:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Kelley Greene

Default Sick cat

"Bill Graham" wrote in message
But what can a poor animal do? And for
those who say, "But you are himan and should help your own kind", I say,
"I am a living thing, and that is more basic than being humal. Animals are
my own kind. They, like me, are trapped in this miserable universe. Only
they have no way to help themselves to a better life.

I just tell people who say I should be donating my money and time to human
causes that I will indeed do that,... when the sick and unwanted homeless
"humans" of the world are being euthanized by the millions as are our cats
and dogs... that shuts them up instantly.