Old August 10th 04, 12:20 AM
Rachel

Default Pleez Purr for our friend

Hi Hi Efurryone...

Wez r furry worried.. mommie's boyfriend has a kitty named Ozzy dat is furry
sick, we hafn't met him yet but she sayz dat he is a furry sweet boy kitty dat
is about our age, he's three now wez fink, buttid he is sick anna at da
emergincy doctor cuz he has blocked bladder problems agin. He has had dis lots
anna mommie is fraid dat he will get puttid to sleep like da las doctor wanted
to do to him. Can u guyz pleez purr for him dat he will be ok, mommie lufs him
anna so does her boyfriend anna dey r furry worried!

Miss Isis anna Izabella *scared for da boycat Ozzy*
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine