Old July 31st 08, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Wayne Mitchell

Default New Poll

Marina wrote:

Luckily, Mir and Caliban hardly ever barf, and I don't even keep rugs on
my floors any more. It's just laminate or tile, so easy to clean up any
mess.

Well, then...no wonder they don't bother to barf. Where would be the
fun?

But I must add that my two just don't get it. With all the carpet and
blankets available, they mostly barf on the more cleanable hardwood and
tile. Will has even gone so far as to actually barf on the towel with
which I provided myself in anticipation of the event. In the cat
kingdom, that must be treason.
--

Wayne M.