Old April 21st 17, 01:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat

Default A new investigation, in Las Vegas

Iowna finishes and joins the others at the bar which frees a massage
table for another to use. She has been reassured her nose color was
matched to purrfection on her nails.

A little kittah from the staff comes back. She has a basket of various
flipp flopps. For the toe part, they have natural nail cut downs so a
cat's nails can reach down and use them to climb still, and she has
some clippers to widen those for the doggies after she makes sure he
has the right sizes.

Laughing, Cash almost jumps into his hot pink set. They fit *perfectly*
except the nail slits are a little thin, so the lady sets to carefully
measure then widen them for his claws. Once she's done, he delightly
walks around sounding almost like he has tap shoes on! He practices
and yes! If he lifts a few toes, he can turn this to targeted music!

Iowna gets her's trimmed and finds out from the others that her Camo
set also light up faintly when she steps! She listens to Cash tap
dance, then starts a little light show in time with his taps. Others
start clapping in time enjoying the fun being had!

Daisy-chan distracted watching them gets a nudge as the others stop for
a moment and in the basket are several more her size. She sees the
*purrect* set. They are almost exactly the same shade of emerald as
her eyes!

After that, she meets with Sammy and shows him a set of lime green
ones, along the sides are miniature musical notes scrolling along the
sides in bronze, black, red. If you can read music, they seem to show
the opening bits of 'We are the World..'

Oooh, I LIKE doze! Mine hoomins sez I must haf some Siamese in my
heritage, cuz I sings so beautifully when I stroll up and down da hall
at night. So da musinc notes is purrfect!

I see dat Ranger has some blue-grey flipflops to match himz furz, and
Francesca has a sparkly silver pair with some swirls of tortie colors.
Looking good, efurrybody!

I fink I saw some kitties I recognize heading towards da elevators.
Shall we head up dat way?

Sammy