Old February 14th 11, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_9_]

Default Da Crooze beginz! FUDZ

Ooo, fudz, diz is luffly Mme Fank yew ...
Mosey, MeOwy, Pipps, hoo iz wooking at alw da nise boykatz, neerly fawlz
entew da shrymp boofay, Sqweex, BobQat n Mimzy r awl injoyingh da wunnerful
fudz heer..yummy..yeUP...n da drimkz is wunnerful tew..Pooky nSqweex glare
at Pipps cuz hur wuntz tew drimk da hard stuf n dey sai NO!! yew r tew
yung..heer hab uh nip gingur ayl...
Mosey, yerown Unka...

"Mme. Anaïs Lachatte"

On Sun, 13 Feb 2011 14:35:31 -0800, Pi2nya AKA
Sweetee's nimble, little paws typed:

she findz hur way deown tu da cold seafood buffet
--
Pitô.ônya AKA Sweetee

Meow!

How iz yurseff? Here try dese liddle langostinoz.
Dere furry taystee!

Dis will be a luffly crooze!
--
Purrs,