Old February 14th 11, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Da Crooze beginz!

i izunt sure who iz eatin sucheez or who da mancat iz, i duzint hafe gud
eyesite in diz here sun, i seemsta not be able ta se beree gud in da datime
anyeemore, butted hopefully dey will come clozer anna speak so i can
introduze ursef, almozt efuricat here iz knowin mozt ofur catz, Trudi
"cshenk" wrote in message

Trudi leaves the gordon kittees state room and goes to find the smell iof
fishees and shrimps origination... as she arrivez she sees a familar
looking pooch person arriving also... she goes to her new frund and sayz

Hi maybelle, I iz glad ursef camed wiffa daisy anna cash, I wuzint sure
ifin diz kruze wuld be sumfin ursefz mite like, but i sure iz glad ursef
iz here, how bowt we gets sum fudz anna haz sumfinta drink in dat sunny
deck purt ofur der, dat sun lukz reallee infitin... they wantder to the
table anna luk fur sum doggie kindsa fudz...

Ohh says Aunti Mabel 'lots of gudies here! I'll take a non-nip drink
please.' Laughter in her eyes she looks to a waiter and tries ASL. He
cocks his head the the sid and nudges another, who answers in ASL 'What
will it be my lady?'.

a wate kitty appreas and guides then to the duck broth, duck bits, anna
special fortified protien meat balls with extra bone meal balls.

Aunti choses duck broth with meatballs and bone then looks to see:

as maybell chooses trudi sees some cheese with nip bits, cottage chees
and a bowl of cream, the porter/wate kitty carries their choices to a
deck chair and sets everything down for them.

'Ah so nice Trudi! Hehehe I see Cash and Daisy-chan are having fun at the
bar! Who's that they are having sushi with? She's rather pretty!' says
Aunti Mabel

Rudi: man does this look gud, I haz been working mines sef to a frazzel,
der wuz lotsa stuffzsta du settin up aktifiteez, but now alla dat iz done
so iz gonna relaz diz afurnoon, what iz yourown pwanz, I see no kitty haz
been upsted by ur doggieness?

'Naw Rudi. At my venerable age, kittahs know I'z a friend. Now don't ya
get worried iffin Daisy-chan starts chasing Cash-pup. It's how she keeps
trim anna at 11lbs, she's fast enough to chase his 56 lbs around fur
exercise.' says Aunti Mabel with a twinkle in her eyes.

Delicately sampling some duck broth, she grants this is as good as at Chez
Shenk's and they spend some happy time passing recipes. Then some time
later as ladies chat goes...

"Ohh, who's that pretty mancat over there? The one looking at the nip
with the wunnerful tigger tricolor?' says Aunti Mabel.

"cshenk" wrote in message
Aunti Mabel yawns then and says 'Time for my nap kids, you both go out
anna play and I'll be along later'. Her eyes widen as she sees the
doggie ramp to the bed is just right for her old hips and then settles
in with a happy sigh into the king sized memory foam bed.

Aunti Mabel wakens to a general soft music drifting in the porthole and
a soft breeze redolant of the sea and it's riches. With a long happy
stretch and wag of tail, she neatly takes care of a few personal needs
then goes to the dresser to select something nice but not too
ostentatious for an afternoon on the deck. She muses that the diamonds
might make some of the kittahs feel bad so selects instead a simple
tigerstone necklace that matches her eyes of buttery-brown. It is
afterall, an afternoon affair as of yet.

She notes with a grin, Daisy-chan's favored turquoise earrings and
necklace are missing. So is Cash's favorite turquoise collar with the
subdued delicate but manly spangles. heheh she wuffs. He's a big goof
but we luv him and he sure does like to try to dress up and match that
little Daisy-chan lady!

Thinking. Aunti Mabel changes to wear her turquiose necklace and adds
her sweater that is the same color but shot lightly with silver threads.
Surveying in mirror she notes it nicely hides that she's still a bit too
thin yet leaves a silky overall pleasing look. Slightly dressier than
the others as they arrived, but should carry well to the first evening
early cocktail hour.

Sauntering off, she goes to join the fun. She recalls chatting a lot
with Trudi last time and wonders of Orion will be there? Following her
nose which is as sharp as ever, she finds the party is starting. She
steps gently down the stairs hoping to not intrude on the fun but
knowing she looks pretty nice, it's a relatively grand entrance for a
grand Dame HC.....

Daisy-chan (who's been chatting with Booker) sees along with Cash (who's
been chatting with Snowflake) and give a nice purr-low wuff as she
delicately enters wondering what to expect....