Old August 10th 17, 01:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Walk of Remembrance

On 2017-08-09 23:58:30 +0000, cshenk said:

Dan Mahoney wrote in rec.pets.cats.community:

The walk is currently maintained by Jan Buzard. She can be
reached on Facebook (in the Meowchat Stories group, for
instance), or via email at . And in
case I forgot to post it earlier, when Melissa joined her kitties
at the Rainbow Bridge the walk moved to
http://www.clowdercat.org/walk/walkofremembranz.html

THats the address I have been using. No reply. I am not a facebook
type.

I'll see if I can contact Jan on Facebook and find out the status of
that email account.

THanks Dan!

I chatted with Jan on Facebook yesterday. She has been extremely busy
so hasn't had time to respond to emails sent to the Walk email address,
but she expects to do so early next week.

Dan