Old April 16th 05, 07:27 PM

I have all rescued pets and I don't disagree with filling out forms.
Research labs love to get their hands on these poor little animals and
they do horrible experiments on them. Not only do they blind them by
putting chemicals in their eyes, but they purposely fracture their
skulls, spines, ect. I would rather fill out a thousand forms and know
that my animals are healthy and happy than to have to lose sleep over
wondering what is happening to the many who weren't adopted.

Navarre Cat Lady
mother of 2 cats, 2 dogs

Just remember that it's a grand illusion

Deep inside we're all the same

STYX

The truth is out there.

X-files