Old December 3rd 18, 01:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default Sekrit Santa Mews

Nope! The Sekrit Santa Coordinator is running REALLLLLLLY late dis year cuz of him's job. Him will send out da matchups dis evening (Monday, Dec 3). Just email your info to .

On Saturday, December 1, 2018 at 11:16:11 AM UTC-6, Snowball wrote:
Did we miss da syn up fur da kards?

Snowball, Pickle, anna Muzaffer

In article , Dan Mahoney
says...

I'z been watching over mine Paw's shoulder while him has been working dis w=
eekend. Him saw a email dat says dat da Sekrit Santa Coordinator is a liddl=
e behind dis year, but is trying to get da Sekrit Santa 2018 site up in da =
next couple of days. So if yiu'z innerested in Sekrit Santa dis year, stay =
tuned for updates.

An like allez, if youz don't want to mess wif da web site you can just emai=
l your infurmation to
an da Coordinator will do=
da rest.

Fangu, and we now return control to da Jellicle Ball an dancing!

Sammy Redcat