Old December 21st 18, 02:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Da Ted trips

Pit2nya wrote:

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3:18:04 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey tooked me. I knew 2 teefs were hurting a little anna so wuz
mai ear. Ted stole 2 teef but mai ear feels better

Today, dey took Iowna anna she says she's still a bit sleepy but has
all her teef.

It's not fair! Iowna is older den maiself inna doggie years anna
really has ALL her teef! Sniff...tucks her tounge about and counts 4
holes nowh.

A strange purr erupts. She is happy furr Cash anna Iowna anna
irritated she has a few less teef.

On Monday, December 17, 2018 at 3:18:04 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Sigh, it wus time.

Furst dey took Cash fur a dental. He camed back wif no teef stolen.

Den dey tooked me. I knew 2 teefs were hurting a little anna so wuz
mai ear. Ted stole 2 teef but mai ear feels better

Today, dey took Iowna anna she says she's still a bit sleepy but has
all her teef.

It's not fair! Iowna is older den maiself inna doggie years anna
really has ALL her teef! Sniff...tucks her tounge about and counts 4
holes nowh.

A strange purr erupts. She is happy furr Cash anna Iowna anna
irritated she has a few less teef.

Da TED messaged meowmee dat I wuz doo furra check-op...Hur iz gonna
wayte tyll da nooo yeer, den tattle bowt mine tummy hair k-nots, an
da way I howl at nite, an maybe tu chek mine toe naylz.. I wyll get
even by letting TED bill big bucks!

P2Nya

Iowna studies the message with Daisy-chan. They both are lost after
'tummy hair'.