Old September 1st 17, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Okey Doke... I tried Facebook

On Fri, 01 Sep 2017 01:58:52 -0400, John Kasupski
wrote:

I can't stand it either. That's why I didn't do Facebook last time. I'm simply
not fond of it, period. So, I guess there's two of us at least. I'd post a
picture of Minnie, but she's sleeping right now, and I know not where, so...

Strange. I use FB, and have NO problems with it.

If I don't want to see something from someone, I block them (seldom).
If I don't want to see followups, I turn off notifications for that
thread.

I see LOTS of interesting things on FB that I never see other places.

I have plenty to do on FB, so I haven't gone begging to get onto
the RPCA group there.