Old August 20th 17, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Smokie Darling (Annie)

Default Ok, where is the facebook group?

On Saturday, August 19, 2017 at 1:56:07 PM UTC-6, Joy wrote:
On 8/18/2017 11:22 PM, Yowie wrote:
On Saturday, 19 August 2017 11:23:00 UTC+10, Smokie Darling (Annie) wrote:
On Friday, August 18, 2017 at 9:29:15 AM UTC-6, dgk wrote:
On Thu, 17 Aug 2017 19:46:31 -0400, jmcquown
On 8/17/2017 3:29 PM, Mishi wrote:
On Thursday, August 17, 2017 at 1:48:01 PM UTC-4, dgk wrote:
If we're going to have 4 posts over two weeks, I guess I'd better get
on that facebook thingie.

I can't find it at all!

I haven't had a facebook account in years, but it might be one of those
moderated groups you have to be "invited" to join. shrug

Jill

I think so also. I once got an invite, I'll have to scan 4000 posts or
so...

If you have Yowie's email, you can send to her, she was just asking if any of us knew yours. She'd love to invite you (it's a secret group, so can't be "found", but it's not moderated)

Yowie's email without the asterisks is:

***

I'd be happy to invite you to RPCA-on-Facebook, there'll be lots of familiar faces. You too, Jill.

I don't post here much (or on RPCA-on-Facebook) any more because life has gotten very very busy and my muse, Shmoggleberry, has long since gone to RB.

Pickle is now my primary owner, and we now have a trainee owner, Coffee as well. The office of D-Thing, which Fluffy departed from in 2010, is now occupied by Pepper, and the Yowlet is in his first year of highschool.

Yowie
--
If you're paddling upstream in a canoe and a wheel falls off, how many pancakes can you fit in a doghouse? None, icecream doesn't have bones.

As I type this, I am listening to John Williamson singing "The
Beachcomber from Wollongong" and remembering my visit to Wollongong.

Probably best to send her an email, and she'll send you an invite (she sent an invite to DGK already)