Old May 19th 04, 09:03 PM
cati

Vet reckons she just has urine infection and gave her a nice long lasting
antibiotic jab ( i have problems giving tablets due to arthritis). She had
lost 1.5 kilos since last august and he thought that was great as she was
slightly overweight and he had recommended losing 0.5 kilo. Rckons she now
at bottom of weight scale so she had done well. Dont know how as she eats
her food and any mistoffelees leaves!
She spent Monday night on my bed and Tuesday she didnt look too great but
today she is back playing wityh ball and eating everything that goes.
He says if it appears again he will run tests and he doesnt think it is
behavioural as i already have feliway.

She goes back on monday for a check up or earler if any more puddles appear.

thank you for all purrs

CAti
"Julie Snowshoe" wrote in message

cati wrote:

Grizzy and i are off to the vet when i get her boxed. i have spent the
weekend clearing up puddles and wet floors. I did have the bad habbit
stopped a while ago so its off for a check up incase there is a problem.

if
not then i guess i wont feel so bad trying to explain that it not on and

she
has to behave.

Cati

Cati,
I'm late in sending purrs, but we are purring for Grizzy and you and
hope that there wasn't anything serious behind the inappropriate

urination.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey