Old March 31st 06, 03:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Tornado Safety purrs

On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 20:59:43 -0600, "Pat"
wrote:

My greatest fear is tornados that strike in the night when I'm asleep, but I
am too tired to stay awake any longer tonight and don't want to sleep in the
dank basement which I have so far not had time to clean. Would appreciate
some purrs to keep me & the owners safe tonight.

Pat, from one resident of "tornado alley" (albeit the eastern fringes)
to one in the middle of things - get a weather radio! You should look
for the kind that goes off like an alarm clock if there are
weather-related warnings in your area. Put it at your bedside, turn
the volume up, and you'll most certainly wake up!

(I once had one that would play the weather stations, but didn't have
an alarm function)

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com