Old May 3rd 09, 03:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

Default Grand Pooh-Bah asks 4 Input

Meowmee twyt tu send da bazik info tu yur meowmee, buttid yur IP didunt
lyke hur.

Pit2nya

"Mosey =`^..^`=" wrote in message
No wurries, I kan do dat.
Mosey

Furr neow I needs yur hewlp alffybityzink da occifurrz bi nayme
insted of offize.
Yu kin wayte tyll affurr da dinink an danzink, tho.

P2nya

"Mosey =`^..^`="
Well, wile yoo too r smurgling, remember Iam Pi2nya's
Assistant n will gwadly help awl I kan sew yoo tew kan spend
moar timee together n be happee.
Izzat one uff mine job dexscripshunz?
Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
Hedbump---cheekrub
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance"
Me, eedur, Sweetee! Ize furry happee bein yurown wink!

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Itz beownd tu be diffurrint...kitteez ar eetsh diffirint...
tho I kud neffurr emagin dezolfink wiff mine Sunnydance!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Stormmee" wrote in message
gud purnt, kuz it mite be difurnt fur each kittee, Tiger
"Rebecca" wrote in message
Duz dere haz to be a rool? I duznt fingk we needz a rool. I
fingkz kitteez shud evin be abul to dizolv a winking when nun
uv da kitteez iz MIA if dey wantz to.

Rebecca

"Adam" wrote in message
Chief Justicat delegated 2 me: How long must kitty b MIA befur
winking cn b dissolved? Dat iz, if othr kitty wants dat &
publicly announces so. 4 humans itz 7 yrs.

Yr 'pinion of "how long" wanted (but I make final decishun).

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah