Old January 8th 05, 03:34 PM
Adrian

Christina Websell wrote:
Dear group

Now that I went back to work, it's totally impossible to keep up with
you all. I am out of the house from early morning until late, and
the amount of posts on rpca could make me weep because I can't reply.
In case any are interested: Working towards 16-20-24-30 hours after a
period of time.
Today my boss came in and said how was I getting on. I held out my
hand and shook it from side to side. Iffy, I said, I might go home,
I'm fed up with it.
Oh, for God's sake, no, she said.
I felt I had to tell her I was only teasing.

Later she said to me that she was so glad that I was back. I asked
why. Because I trust you and don't have to check your work.
That's nice.

Tweed

Dear Tweed's Boss

Please could you arrange it for her to work half the hours for twice the
pay. She has very important things to attend to, like waiting on BF &
KFC, also posting to the group.

Thank you,
Snoopy & Bagheera