Old April 30th 06, 04:47 AM
i love my jootard i love my jootard is offline
Junior Member

Location: North Berwick, ME
Send a message via AIM to i love my jootard

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Are torties "wired"

We those of us that love torties call it "tortietude"
They definitely have a personality all their own

Beverley
that is so weord because i have probably the most multicolored cat on earth when she was born we just thought she was weird looking but didnt think anything about it, but when she got older we noticed she acted really weird, she would be laying down purring right next to my head on my bed and the next if she hears the slightest noise she runs off down the hall at a full sprint, also when ever i try to play with her she crouches down like shes going to pounce but never moves. up untill this morning i had no idea why she ascted so weird or had so many colors but when we got her fixed my dad was told about torties and how the act, so it basically explains everything, thats so weird how an entire breed of cats can act the same. yeah shes also very dumb compared to other cats even, i used to throw her toy mouse over this 5 foot ledge in our dining room and she would run after it at a full sprint and not even think about what she was doing, its kind of like when people run off cliffs in cartoons, shes was literally still running when she goes off the edge, she also never learns and does it when ever you throw the mouse. Being that everyone in this forum has a tortie, could people answer a few questions for me? first are they all so hyperreactive and stupid? my kitten is a little heavy she is like all muscle but she has loose skin, is that because she is a tortoiseshell? third are most 7 or 8 different colors?