Old November 10th 13, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default Strands of music wift about

The band is now all tuned up and softly a waltz wafts across the air.
Kittahs who are paired head off to the floor and others who are not,
look about.

Iowna ever the bold chick, firmly grabs Mosey's hand and 'scorts him to
dance. Daisy-chan snorts, as she's so very different from the elegant
Aunti Mabel yet just as nice inside. She is a fellow parti amimal with
her own spirit.

Mosey laughs out loud and thanks Iowna for dancing with him, but must excuse
himself to dance with his wink, Meowy.
"You are a wonderful dancer Iowna, I had a LOT of fun dancing with you"
Mosey grins at Iowna "

Cash, ever bold walks up to Hari then delivers a deft bow and a saucy
grin and offers a paw.

Daisy-chan sighs and wishes Orien was here on this side but then she
notices a little mancat trying to get up his courage to ask her for a
dance. With a secret smile, she jumps down from her chair and barely
brushes him as she walks past then looks back over her shoulder...

"Coming dear? I'd look so silly dancing alone".

The floor quickly fills with 4foots swirling about to the Jellicle ball
dance.