Old October 9th 05, 01:15 PM
meee

Default jasmine's (maybe) win wink

Hello again my purry friends, I am furry sorry to not write fur so long. I
haf been busy eatin anna sleepin anna inspektin fur a place fur the burthin
of thu royal kitties. I haf a place in mind, but I will no letta hoomins no.
They likz to be kept guessin.
Yestiddy I cotched a little bird; I wos furry hungry anna gettin sik offa
things meowmie was giffin me. anna silly thing just sitted ther anna lukked
at me, with that silly bird look- they reelly has no brains yu kno. so I
jumped onnit anna cotched it anna et it under the car...now meowmie won't
let me outsid at all, I gets nasssty wata skwirts effery time i just
innnosently walks past the door. Furry inkonsiderat, speshully for a royal
an pregnint kitty lika myself. All I'm aksin is a liddl birdy her'n there,
there is plenty moar. But sum gud gud news; meowmie is thinkin of gettin
another kitty fur a winkwink fur me, or a onetroofrend anyways. he is a
furry nice Redpoint siamese, she showd me da pikshurs onna da poota; he is
furry handsum, with beyootiful blu eyes, anna red colour like my ownself.
but i just lookd away anna pritended i wos not interested atall. Anna if he
comes i will act lik i am not likin him at first i think. to keep him
guessin. or maybe i will charm him, so he is putty inna my paws. I'm still
decidin. anyways meowmie says she will arrange a meetin anna see iffn I liks
him fust. anna i hafs to haf what is not brok fixd furst. meowmie says she
might haf to work anna earn more tunafishes now the liddluns are old enuff,
so i will be lonly onna my own, an needin a frend. anna i will like a
boycats better than anotha girlcats.she said the poota said so, an iffn
poota has a picturs offn hansum boy cats lik Himself, mebbe they are not tew
bads!!