Old January 29th 14, 12:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barry

Default All the good ones are bipolar rockshopunited - rock and roll pants

the last po she put on me it was a 3 day po, they're tired of hearing her mess. the truck was 4 miles from home, from where they had picked her up just hours earlier, the car was there too, from where she drove up to food lion, though i told her i'd be right back........

i walked to food lion in the freezing rain, four miles, the truck was out of gas, though i had just put some in, it was bone dry. someone prob stole it. but i had no cash then, i called the tow, and they dropped the truck a few blocks from the hospital, and since i wasn't feeling good from all the cold, i went to the er, and stayed the night being treated for this. i left the next morning.

i tried to go get her but the tire blew on the honda when i was on my way to get her, it turns out, the tow driver to fix the honda tire, was the same man who dropped me and the truck.

crack? lol. nope. not interested in the smoking kind. i don't know about videos, that's just more accusations. i suppose the tow driver was being a dialectic .... about me. he picked me up where the truck was broke down, i had used the walmart phone so i had them pick me up from walmart. he picked me up. i sat there quietly, in the tow truck while he loaded the truck onto his... i asked if he needed help even though i was shivering, i had soaked my clothes through from sweating, my feet was in pain. i sat there. we left.. we drove to the hosp. erea. dropped the truck on the street, then had him drop me at the hosp. OHHHH he must be doing crack... no. i had no where to go and it was still freezing out.. besides i didn't feel good from all the cold. i was dehydrated, and cold. does that give a tow driver a right to call me a crackhead? or, how is that any proof.

On Tuesday, January 28, 2014 8:57:37 PM UTC-8, barry wrote:
So. My wife and I goto fl. Hollyyyywooodddd... we was going to get the free stuff off of craigslist and put it on the sell side of craigslist. I've done it enumerable times, it works great. demographically, it's on spot. We get there, all is well, we fill a storage 10x20 with pretty nice, easily resellable furniture. Within a few days, my wife took up with another, and suddenly became someone I had never known.

so, I said, I am going back home to the farm. literally. a horse farm, where we lived. It was a tremendous joy, when working with the thoroughbreds.

I have a theory, as to what happened. let me clear my throke.

so. anyway, she didn't want to leave the state with me and go back home.

so. I say, im leaving and walk away, and im gone all night, and gone most of the next day. I was out walking, around fr lauderdale, hollywood, wherever.

I had forgot my phone, so, don't take a phone for granted, keep it with you.

When you are broken hearted, you really don't know which way to walk.

I came back to where she was the next evening. or so. and, still, she didn't want to leave. I left again, but this time for real. I wanted her to get in the truck and leave with me, and leave those bad people alone. She wouldn't.

The man she took up with, I met him at a flea market, I gave him a ride into the city, that was a huge mistake. My wife didn't want me to throw him out of the truck. in hollywood, you can get thrown in jail every day of the year for something. so i wasn't up for any public arguments.

that next day, it still didn't work, I could not entice her to leave, even with the prospect of me really leaving this time.

She says, i was out gaying and toking on cracking and etc, but that's not true.

I was just walking. no food, no shelter, etc. just walking. My feet was hurting. it's basically a "lap" from dt ft laud. / past the port everglades, and back around. better than sitting somewhere --as the police would surely stop and question me. My id was still with my wife. I really was leaving and really going home, but I couldn't leave her there. it seemed so easy to go back and say, lets go! hey lets go! Let's Go!

But she liked the night life baby.

I left her there, again, because, I was either going to kill the man she was sitting beside on the walk, or I was going to jail for fighting in public, OR as one drug dealer explained to my big dumb ass, BARRY they will kill you! You don't know! and, by then, I had walked for two days now, night and day. though I did sleep for 1/2 hour here, and an hour there, behind large strip mall signs. Not to be seen by the police that way. but, still, there's alligators down there. and large snakes, it wasn't easy to close my eyes, and, it was just enough to stay on my feet. Jesus.

So, through a series of events, I began to think, (given all the accusations my wife was making.... gay... crack.. paaarrrttaaaayinggg..... no no... i was heart broken. You really don't know which way to walk, you don't know what to think, it's just a soul shock at first /// then the torrents began.