Old May 7th 19, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default A birthday party!

Greetings, Miz Daisy-chan! Fangu fur de invitation, I would love to sit wif you. Mebbe we could even get one of dem younger kitties to bring us some goodies.

[Jocko the Diving Cat happens to be walking past as Sammy says this. He grabs Big Mama, and together they bring a variety of snacks to the kitty pillow, along with a bottle of nip wine.]

Oh, dis is nice! I could get used to dis kind of service. Too bad I only have a purrday once a year.