Old July 29th 19, 09:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tina[_2_]

Default New York just banned cat declawing. It's the first state tooutlaw the procedure

On 25/07/2019 13:20, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , Auric Hellman
wrote:

Wonderful news!!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...ure/ar-AAEHJWe

Dr. Auric D. Hellman

Excellent!

Judith

I hope the other USA states will follow. It's never been allowed in the
UK, except in cases of intractable nail bed infections that cannot be
cured any other way. My vets would be struck
off if they offered declawing as a matter of course, and I'd be an
ex-client if I asked them to. Let's wish that all the USA states come
to their senses and ban this barbaric practice once and for all.