Old November 22nd 07, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Eileen Clark

Default Happy Manxgiving from LillyCat

In article
,
Meowmie Carol wrote:

I am not feline well, and may soon be with my beloved Tinkie
Basil,but I thought I would tail all my furriends Happy Manxgiving,
the bestest holiday evpurr!!!!
LillyCat

We are devastated to hear this! Those of us who lived with Tinkie know
that he will be so happy to see you and play together, but we are sad
for your family. Maybe not just yet--we are purring that your family
can still enjoy you for a while longer. We want you all to have a good
Manxgiving too. Take care...

Mia, Callie, Camille, Finrod & Scottie-Pippin

So sorry to hear about Lilly, Carol. Hoping for the best!

Eileen