Old November 22nd 07, 07:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Happy Manxgiving from LillyCat

On Nov 22, 12:13 pm, Meowmie Carol wrote:
I am not feline well, and may soon be with my beloved Tinkie
Basil,but I thought I would tail all my furriends Happy Manxgiving,
the bestest holiday evpurr!!!!
LillyCat

Wee haff not taulkd wiff yu be4 but all uv usses wish dat yooo will
feel bettr soon. Iff you hasto go to daBridj yoo will find it a furry
nice plac bud der iss no hurry.

Happy Manxgiving from

Maggie May an darest of House Coadie anna House Reich

--

"I have seen the David, seen the Mona Lisa too
And I have heard Doc Watson play Columbus Stockade Blues"