Old August 1st 08, 05:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Default You know what's really telling?

Guys how do you explain to someone that we are perfectible capable of
stirring our own pot to make things bubble without some deliberately doing
it. We argue, we even get mean sometimes but, in the end all goes back to
friendship. It is the heat getting to all of us.
"Candace" wrote in message
On Jul 31, 10:31 am, Victor Martinez wrote:
That the one person who had any right to be offended by Kyla's message
didn' t say a word about it.

Think about it.

Then again, Susan is one of those people I can't picture being mean to
others here.

Cheers.

Victor

Guess no one can say that about you anymore, right?

Candace