Old August 1st 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

Default You know what's really telling?

On Aug 1, 1:27�am, "Yowie" wrote:
Kyla =^. .^=` wrote:
"Matthew"

"Daniel Mahoney"
On Thu, 31 Jul 2008 10:31:39 -0700, Victor Martinez wrote:

That the one person who had any right to be offended by Kyla's
message didn' t say a word about it.

Think about it.

Then again, Susan is one of those people I can't picture being
mean to others here.

Cheers.

Victor

I got a very nice reply from Susan, and I can't imagine her being
mean to anyone either. �End of subject please?

As much as the irony of replying as I am about to is making my teeth itch:

I thought the subject was over, all parties over the snit, and life back to
normal. I wondered why this was brought back up, and why people are still
replying to a subject (see? Irony) that had by mutual agreement, been buried
along with the hatchet that came with it. Only the name of hte thread lives
on, in the great tradition of RPCA thread drift...

*Shrugs*

You're not alone in your assessment. I was puzzled too. It looks to me
like a wish to re-hash
of the same old tired thread all over again.

I have to push Bosley off my chest several times a night. Then he
settles in next to me and gazes at
me with this lovesick look. I swear he wants to marry me. Everybody's
cat loves them, but Bosley *loves*
me.

Sherry