Old July 23rd 12, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_4_]

Default Hoomin training is completed

Lesley wrote:
I'm not at work today due to a rather virulent stomach bug that kept me
up most of the night but seemed to have passed off a bit so I managed to
get some sleep this morning, Dave had got up long before me not being
afflicted. I got up and went into the living room Bonnie followed me in
and looked up at Dave and bleated, he got up and followed her into the bedroom- the reason?

I hadn't laid the duvet flat how she likes it! So he was making the bed for her

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Bonnie must be comfortable, being ill is no excuse.
--
Adrian